Fall

 Day 351


October 15, 2024


This week has been quite overwhelming with work and personal matters, but I am grateful to have something to turn to for comfort. Watching movies like Freddy vs. Jason has been my go-to stress reliever. It may sound silly to some, but these films have a special place in my heart and provide a much-needed escape for me. Today, I received the 4k version of the original Nightmare on Elm Street, and I can't wait to experience it in all its glory.


As I navigate through this challenging week, I find myself pondering about what comes next after completing this project. Will I feel lost once it's over? Despite these uncertainties, I believe that there are exciting opportunities waiting for me beyond this project, and I am looking forward to embracing them.


The experience of watching today's show felt like the first viewing of the fall season. The weather outside was cold and crisp, with the leaves starting to change color. However, something about the experience didn't quite feel right.


We have only sixteen days left until our deadline, and I couldn't help but ponder the idea of what would have happened if the roles were reversed at the end of the film. Specifically, I wondered what would have occurred if Jason, not Freddy, was on the dock, and if Jason had lost his head in that scenario.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

Day 100

Pee Wee