Therapeutic

 Day 343


October 7, 2024


We are 22 days away from day 365, but 24 days until this is done.


I keep reminding myself that I did this to myself. It is not easy to stick to and stay committed to a change or an idea. My idea was to watch these two specific movies for a year to help me with my commitment issues. These issues stem from past experiences where people have broken me down and made me hesitant to commit to them or to make necessary changes in my life. Through this project, I've been able to confront these issues from my past, gain a deeper understanding of the situations, and come to realize that perhaps it wasn't entirely my fault for struggling to commit. This process has been instrumental in helping me work through these challenges and come to terms with the impact of past experiences on my current mindset.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

Day 100

Pee Wee