Holding onto a memory

 Day 310


September 4th, 2024


As a child, I believe that my experience of being frightened by a My Buddy doll is what has instilled in me a deep appreciation for Chucky. It's a memory that has both positive and negative aspects, and over time, I've come to value its impact on my life.


Since 1988, I've held onto a vivid memory. Over time, I transitioned from being terror-stricken by anything related to horror to developing an appreciation for horror films.


In the initial stages of this project, my primary focus was on Freddy vs Jason. However, after 300 days, I found it necessary to diversify and acknowledge that I've also dedicated a significant amount of time to watching Child's Play.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100