Favorite character

 Day 212


May 29th, 2024


It is safe to say that my favorite character in the movie is Mark, but the more I watch, the more I am starting to like Linderman. Don't get me wrong, Mark offers more to the moving plot than Linderman does, it's how genuine Linderman is that is slowly winning me over on his character.


I've explained before the traits of his in a previous post, but today's viewing had me shed a tear when he died. There is something relatable to his character that gets me. He did not deserve to die, and I am slowly understanding why he had to die. It showcases the danger and peril they are in. It took two hundred-odd viewings to realize this.


The one thing I wanted from the movie was there all along in the most unlikely character's demise.


I'm readjusting my rating back up to a 2/5.


Wow... Never expected that to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100