200!

 Day 200


May 17th, 2024


Day 200, only 167 days left.


 I never wanted to get this far, to be honest. Now that I'm here, it's a small weight lifted from my shoulders.


Watching this movie over and over leaves me with more questions than answers. 


Sleep is my biggest question. How many days in a row did they stay up between Jason killing Trey until Freddy dies? We know that Gibb, Blake, and Mark got sleep. It was a costly nap for the two of them and one deadly night of drinking for Gibb.


Lori did a power nap at the police station. She also dozed off talking to her father in the kitchen. She also power napped in Freeberg’s basement before she was put under in the van. Freeberg got high to the point that he lost consciousness, and Kia power napped in the nurses’ office. From what we see, Will and Linderman never sleep or nap. That has to be exhausting for their characters. 


The little details get me occasionally with this film, and it's usually the lack thereof.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100