Day 182

 Day 182


April 29th, 2024


Chapter Nine


Frisel gets impaled by Jason but doesn't die right away?


I did like how the book went into detail about how Lori dealt with the death of Gibb. Like most things from the book, the movie could have benefitted by showing personal connection and grief.


I also liked the encounter with Linderman and Jason. Will saving Linderman by reversing the van into Jason would have been nice to see in the film.


Outside of those instances, this chapter is a dud for me. They tried to novelize Jason’s massacre at the rave. To be nice, I will say they gave it a good ole college try. It fell flat to me and did not add anything to the story.


The chapter comes to an end as Will, Lori, Linderman, Kia, and Freeberg escape the carnage of the rave and Jason regenerates from being hit by the van, alert and confused. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

Day 106

One hundred and nine days of agony!