We lost a good one.

 Well, I knew that something felt off today. It was not because I was dealing with a cold or stopped breathing 80 times last night. 


I was taking a much-needed break, opened up threads, and saw that we lost an actor from the film. Chris Gauthier, who played Shack, has passed away. I haven’t seen much of his work and have been surprised when he would pop up in something I’m watching. It sucks to lose someone, and this hit home with this silly project of watching this movie for a year. He will be missed, and I will always enjoy his performance in the movie, even though watching him at 2x provides the comedy the film needs.


Today's viewing is in honor of Chris. Thank you for the memories and the work you have done to entertain us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100