Leap Day! 122

 Day 122


Today signifies the conclusion of yet another month, which also includes a Leap Day.


Although this peculiar event extends our movie-watching endeavor by two more days, I am not perturbed nor thrilled about it.


With 62 days left until we reach the halfway point, time will fly by quickly. There's no need to worry about the future since tomorrow is never guaranteed.


As for discussing the film, let's take a break from it and celebrate our achievement of reaching Leap Day. It's a significant milestone in the project, despite me feeling a little under the weather.


Balancing the task of watching the film and writing about it can be quite challenging. However, I've been determined to see this project through to the end, even though it doesn't finish until December 31st.


In fact, I took on another project, as mentioned in the "Dirty Little Secret" post. I enjoy challenging myself, whether it's at work or with outside projects. I felt that watching only one film was not enough of a challenge, which is why I immediately started on the sequel. However, I opted not to blog about it.


The reason for not blogging about the second film is that this project was always marketed as Quist vs. Freddy vs. Jason, not Quist vs. Freddy vs. Jason vs. Chucky!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100