Day 116. Old song, new day, and I'm feeling…

 Day 116


February 23rd, 2024


We are a week away from the start of another month. I honestly thought that this would be harder than it has been. 


Yesterday, I got the spring taking of taking/dethatching the yard due to the nice weather. While it made me pooped, I got my viewing in. I got the viewing at work this morning again due to an early shift.


Today’s topic is the what if.


What if Lori liked Blake? The obvious would be to say that she could have liked Linderman. To play devil's advocate, I would like to think that Lori may have liked Blake. She was annoyed that he came over because she did not want her friends to know about them. It seems plausible.


She was annoyed that he was over. She has mentioned that he wasn't her type to throw everyone off. While she may have looked uncomfortable sitting next to him on the couch, it could have been because Kia was seated next to them. If I were in the same situation that she was in and the person I liked, and I were sitting next to each other, I, too, would be annoyed with a third wheel next to us. 


Maybe Lori wanted to keep her and Blake a secret, so she came off offended on purpose and acted like she wasn't interested in Blake. 


Realistically, there would have been a better chance of her liking Linderman simply because he is a safe bet. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100