Showing my age

 Day 70


January 7th, 2024


Today I was zoned in on Mark’s arc yet again. Why does he think he brother committed suicide? He admits that his brother told him about a dream with Freddy because it was the “same” one Lori had. Plus his brother also told him that fear gives Freddy his powers. But yet he doesn’t understand why his brother’s obituary was blacked out. 


You would think that Mark would have realized with the blacked out obituaries that Freddy was how his brother died. I know I’ve talked about this before, but the more I watch the more that I understand that his role was the most important one of the film.


I am also curious to how Mark ended up in Westin Hills. 


I do like the nod to the original elm street with the bars on the windows at Mark’s house. 


Do his parents know he escaped or do they not live in that house anymore? 


Oh well these are the topics I dwell on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100