Another day another…

Day 67

January 5th, 2024

The movie was watched yet again and I feel I am starting to become more fixated on Kia’s death.

Unless I am missing something she didn’t break any rules of horror movies. I know she died to move the plot forward but why. Her death to me was more impactful because she went through the whole journey of the film only to die with less than ten minutes of the film remaining. 

Linderman dying had no impact on me because it was clearly established near the end that smoking that j meant his time was coming to an end. 

Oh well, she almost got to the end. It would have made more sense to keep her alive and either her, Will, or Lori die first in the sequel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100