52 card pick up?

December 21st, 2023

Day 52

Today is December 21st, 2023, which marks Day 52. Something sad that I want to share is that I am currently listening to a movie instead of watching it. However, visualizing the scenes in my mind is therapeutic for me. Although I have the film playing on my phone, my mind is elsewhere, which is why I am skipping the deleted scenes. My favorite Christmas movie is Rare Exports: A Christmas Tale, and I regret not choosing it for my year-long assignment. Nonetheless, I don't want to get annoyed with the movie and end up taking a long break from watching it.

Moving on to another topic, I have an update on the case of the missing Scooby Van. I heard that it was parked outside someone's house, and unfortunately, the owner left the keys in the door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

Day 106

One hundred and nine days of agony!