Day 60

 Day 60

December 29th, 2023


I am surprised that I have managed to get this far in doing this. I did another 2X watch, and to be honest, I never expected to enjoy the film like I do watching it this way. I don't have much time in the day to get a sit-down and enjoy at the average speed, and I did not want to lie about watching the film because that is not in good faith and is the easiest way to say that I watched the film. Things should be slowing down within the first few days of the new year, so I will have to ween myself off the faster views of the film… I guess…

Nothing new is going on with the film viewings. I just watch, laugh, and repeat the next day. I have noticed that I am starting to quote the movie out loud, which causes some to think that I am talking to myself. 

I still do not believe I was approved for my medicine; when I was told about it, I was happy but skeptical about it. I still am; I guess I need to see in writing that I was approved because anyone can say anything. Hell, I could say I am an expert on the topic of the Freddy vs Jason movie. 

Who knows, maybe by the end of this ridiculousness, I will be an expert in the film.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

Day 106

One hundred and nine days of agony!