Day 47

Day 47


December 16th, 2023


A busy day for me, with no time to review a deleted scene. So tomorrow, I will review two deleted scenes to keep us on track.


I am sorry. I had to squeeze the viewing in before I worked my weird double today. Kinda pissed that I only got an hour and a half nap in, but it is what it is. 


I am debating moving the commentary to day 62, but honestly, it’s just an internal debate, and more than likely, on day 50, I will likely get the commentary in for the first time. Maybe I will revisit it on anniversary dates, which is every 31 days…


What does fear taste like? Why does Pamela even say that at the beginning? It’s a stupid line of dialogue? I will guess and say it tastes like blood.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

Day 106

One hundred and nine days of agony!