Day 37

 

Day 37

December 6th, 2023

3,240 minutes into this.

I have decided that once this ends next year, I will not watch the movie again until 2033, the 30th anniversary. It will not be a year-long event, a one-and-done forever showing.

I know yesterday I said I was getting bored with the film, so I found amusing ways to entertain myself. I’ll recite man the torpedos and take the Freddy bow. I’ll mock Will when he tells Kia that Linderman has asthma. Got your nose is a fun line, along with pondering why the nurse will not help you. The stupidity of the police chief makes me laugh. I still get a kick out of Shack’s death and how silly it is. I also know when we get into the last act. I still enjoy the movie even though it’s boring currently.

I still find things to discuss but hold back just to have content. It’s not about my life, even though I enjoy writing about it. It’s my descent into madness with this movie. I plan for the future, but some days, I like to just admit that I watched it. Though I’d suggest never revealing to anyone that you watched this, let alone for a year…. I get nothing for that, and I’m okay with that.

I’m surprised yet thankful for the blog getting views. I never expected triple digits. To most, that’s meaningless. To me, it means something. I’m not the most excellent writer, so Grammarly has saved my ass several times with editing. This is a story to tell, and it’s mine to tell.

I do enjoy tagging people that I’m sure don’t read what I have to say. If they do, awesome.

Just wish the Craven estate would see my Netflix-inspired True Crime movie idea to bring Freddy back. I think it has some legs and is something different in the Elm Street world.

I do enjoy my understanding of how silly this is and how I could and have considered pulling the plug on this.

I do want to correct a previous post. You do see the one-way entrance of the cars into the cornfield in the rave scene. Sorry that I missed that.

Onto day 38…. 12 away from 50 baby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

Day 106

One hundred and nine days of agony!