We're here!!: Day 31




31

November 30th, 2023

We are thirty-one days in, and to be honest, fatigue is kicking in. Yes, I am doing other things, and my life does not revolve around watching and writing about this film. I cannot imagine this being the vain of my existence.

Life imitating art?

Yesterday, I had a moment like Lori did at the film's beginning. I am seeing a new neurologist for Multiple Sclerosis, and they kept asking me questions about my sleep. I was like, this cannot happen; why does this sound too familiar? Nobody is stalking me in my dreams, but since I've started this, my sleep has been terrible. Coincidence? Maybe.

I did get some news that my MS has active lesions, and I am rather pissed about that. My old neurologist should have seen that and mentioned something, maybe started some therapy. Unlike previous issues I have had in the past, nothing silly is happening. No double vision, no sensation issues, just irritable, stressed from work, and a tad bit of life. I probably need to slow down a bit and find a way to de-stress from work. The stress caused my last flare-up, thanks to AT&T and the iPhone 5 stress.

Invisible illnesses suck.

Just like the invisible death from Freddy.

Today, we celebrated day 31 with a simple viewing. No more, no less, and my last two pops (hopefully) for a while. I did get told I needed to cut back yesterday, so why not.

Here is to the next 31 days!!

Today's noteworthy fact:

Once Freddy gets pulled into reality, there are only thirteen minutes of the movie left before the credits roll. Was that done on purpose?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100