Day 27


November 26, 2023
Day 27

Today, we had measurable snow; it wasn’t a lot, but it was enough for me to realize that I hate the Midwest. Thanks, El Niño, I thought we would have a warmer winter! Eventually, I will get out of the Midwest… eventually…

Today’s post is a continuation of yesterday’s post. I decided to leave things on a weak cliffhanger in hopes that someone read what was in the photos. Clearly, the hypnocil website is trying to tell us about a Supreme Court case ruling regarding drug testing students in competitive afterschool activities.

The findings!

It displays the ruling from the 2002 case. So, I have put myself on a recon mission to find out more about that case,,; honestly, it wasn’t what I expected. If I did my research right, the case mentioned in the fictional website in the movie could be the Board of Ed. of Independent School Dist. No. 92 of Pottawatomie Cty. v. Earls, 536 U.S. 822 (2002). It also could be mixed with elements from a prior case, Vernonia School District v. Acton, 515 U.S. 646 (1995).

I doubt it was the second case because of the year it took place, and if you look at the still, it does mention the 2002 case. It also cited the landmark decision from the 1995 case. Three things stuck out and led me to research.

I saw part of my last name, rang a bell, and was like Justice William Rehnquist.

Something didn’t match up before the pause and deep dive. The dialog only matched up to the hypnocil aspect, with the pill bottle on the page. That was it. The rest was filler.

I wanted to know what the website said. So why not create two days of content and do some research?

What is also funny is the website just repeats itself. I discovered that looking at the photos.

Who would have thought that Freddy vs Jason would bring awareness to the Board of Ed. of Independent School Dist. No. 92 of Pottawatomie Cty. v. Earls, 536 U.S. 822 (2002) case. The case ended up upholding the 1995 case mentioned above. Never knew you could drug test scholastic bowl students or chess club students.

Little things like this add to each viewing of the film. Always finding something new to talk about.

Tomorrow’s post will have little to nothing new. I must take/retake photos for previous posts that all say insert pictures. One of these days, I will watch the commentary version with Ronny, Ken, and Robert.

I will also read "Slash of the Titans: The Road to Freddy vs Jason". I hope to get some content from the book to speak about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100