Day 17

 

November 16, 2023

Day 17. Not a good day.

I overworked myself doing yard work, and then I got to babysit. Everything was going well until my sister asked me if I knew about something. I didn’t, and let’s just say.

I had day 17 planned out, but I just need some time today after what I was told. I am fine. Just sad and devastated. Just because we sometimes go years without speaking to people does not mean we have forgotten about them.


Oddly, I said that because that, in a nutshell, is the premise of this movie. Doing whatever it takes to not be forgotten. I also find it terrible that I can unintentionally start relating life events to this movie.



Call or text 988 if you are having suicidal thoughts or are in a significant crisis.

Tomorrow, we will be back to our regularly scheduled program.


Scores remain the same.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100