Day 15



November 14, 2023.

Day 15! We are fifteen days away from hitting 30 days!!!

To bring everyone up to speed, I am toying with ideas for bringing this project to the public.

I will still post on threads for a bit longer and return to just making notes. My last post about this on threads will be on day 30. I've even spoken with someone about making this a book; honestly, that is what I want to do. It allows me to keep my writing without editing my thoughts and randomness.

I enjoy the mix of telling stories of my life, passing along some wisdom I hope, and the randomness of what I keep finding. So, two days of the week will be dedicated to telling life stories, while the rest will focus solely on the movie. I'll admit I lost focus because I was focused on what I would like from this instead of concentrating on the project.

I like that… Project 365: Freddy vs. Jason. It's too bad I can't use that.

I am not feeling this today.

We have a special guest joining us today.

Hackensack's greatest export. You know him as Charles Lee Ray, but the world knows him as Chucky!

We had to contain Charles. We heard rumors about him, so we wanted to be safe.

Charles wept during the burning doll scene at the beginning. His whimpers became laughter because he thought it was GG. He mentioned that they deserved what they were getting. Who is GG?


In case Chucky Goes Psycho, the producers wanted us to bring backup.

Meet Roy, our security for the evening. He came in costume since he knew this was a celebration of all things Freddy vs Jason.

Has anyone seen Roy? He has been missing for the past hour; all we can find is his phone. I am going to take a look at his photos.

THIS IS NOT ROY! WHAT HAPPENED TO ROY? WHY IS CHUCKY OUT OF THE BOX?

OH MY GAWWDDDD!

We regret to inform you that we have found the body of our beloved security guard, Roy. Also, our guest for the evening seems to be missing.

Today was about having some fun while watching! Today was a tie.

Quist 2-1-2

Freddy 4-8-3

Jason 5-7-3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100