Too critical?

 Day 213


May 30th, 2024


I am feeling quite overwhelmed by yesterday's post about the film. It has left me questioning my judgment and making me wonder if I have been overly critical in my review. I am trying to analyze my thoughts and emotions towards the film objectively, but the post is making it difficult for me to trust my own opinions.


As I watch a movie, I feel like I can't simply immerse myself in the story and enjoy it as it is. Instead, I find myself scrutinizing every aspect of it, trying to form an informed opinion. While I know I should appreciate the good parts of the movie, I can't help but point out the aspects that I don't like. It's the nature of reviewing - you have to be critical in order to provide an honest assessment. However, sometimes I wonder if this approach takes away from the simple enjoyment of the film.


This was on my mind while watching the film today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100