Machete

 Day 214


May 31st, 2024


I've pondered this since the first showing of this project. I wonder how sharp Jason’s machete is. Given that we see it can clean swipe decapitate a person and slice a person in half, it must be pretty damn sharp. This leads me to another thing I'm curious about. When does Jason have the time to keep his machete sharpened? We see him doing this in the reboot, but it is never addressed in any other film. I am aware that this is a silly thing to ponder, but I'm trying to cover as many topics as I can concerning the movie.


This leads me to the topic of the day. My favorite death. It goes to Freeberg and the sacrifice he made for the team. He was sliced cleanly in half by the never-dull machete. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100