*72

 

Day 72


January 10th, 2024

It is starting to become quite the chore of watching this movie and finding things to write about. I believe I went into this quickly and ignored what some people told me. I’ve been taking things slowly with the writing because I am re-adjusting to the non-holiday work schedule. But I am pondering just writing on event days. Which to me would be day write up to date 75. Then touch base on days 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, and 355 til the end of the project. I do plan on wrapping up the deleted scenes for days 73, 74, and 75. Instead of focusing on a scene, I will break up what’s left.

I also have the first dose of Ocrevus tomorrow which has been on my mind. I’ve never done an IV treatment outside of the steroid treatments for MS episodes back in the day. I’ve been off medicine for over six months and I am thankful that I haven’t had an episode. I have noticed some leg and arm tremors but they come and go. My speech hasn’t slurred much but my cognitive memory is starting to fade slightly.

What am I looking forward to? Getting back to normal. I will take things a day at a time.

I do enjoy writing about the film more than I do watching it. My rating for it in Letterboxd has gone from an original 4.5 down to a 3-star rating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100