Day 33

 Day 33


December 2nd, 2033

Day 33 was just a watch. Nothing new to write about today, and that is perfectly okay. Just touching base on older subjects.

I even tried pausing the newspaper clippings shown at the beginning to hopefully find dates. Did I find any? Nope. Nothing like seeing eighteen-year-olds deathly afraid of a 61-year-old dream demon.

I do want to elaborate on the three Freddies that I feel are in the film, and I plan on doing that tomorrow.

Seeing Jason’s shadow at the start of the journey on Elm Street is comical. He looks like an oaf.

He looks his most menacing staring into the window while Gibb flicks her cigarette into his mask, the blacked-out eyes worked perfectly.

Still looks like it’s raining in the house even though it’s just the open window behind Blake.

Enjoy the short post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

Day 106

One hundred and nine days of agony!