Day 29


November 28, 2023

Day 29.

Twenty-nine days in, and it’s not getting old… yet!

Today was a simple watch and no note day.

It was day one of picture taking for the final version of this and to update the blog.

I told a few about the mask today, and they seemed pretty cool. Especially getting it signed in the future.

Monica Keena keeps getting annoying, though. I think I’m starting to., Josh, ha ha ha. Her scratchy voice when screaming and her overacting is what I needed today!

Tomorrow, we will get back on track; my sleep schedule is messed up, and I am starting to wonder if something is wrong. I get to see a new neurologist for the MS. I have been without medicine since Late April/Early May of this year. I am sick and tired of the roller coaster I have been on. Painful days, odd sensations, irritability to the max, moods ranging all over the spectrum. Nothing feels normal or is expected of me. I am easily annoyed. I am worried that I have progressed more than I should have been with changing medicines. Like writing this, I am getting tingly feelings in my face and hands.

I did notice one thing today. The girl in Lori’s dream after Trey’s death gets her eyes slashed while talking to Lori in real time of the sequence. I always thought she had the blood already on her face, nope, and you even hear the glove of Freddy making the noises as the gouges show up on her face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 51

One hundred and nine days of agony!

Day 100